FAQ: Survey Design > Result
What is the difference between PUBLIC Result and PRIVATE Result?
1. With Public Result, the result of the survey can be viewed by all users and respondents.
2. With Private Result, the result can only be viewed by survey author.
Do I need to wait till my survey reach to the end of publishing date to view the result?
mySurvey provide two ways of collecting result. Export data into excel or view result online, either way it could be viewed anytime.
How do I view result by??
mySurvey provide two ways of collecting result, export data into excel or view result online
1. View Online: Each response will be calculated in order to display into a bar graph.
2. Export: Responses will be exported into excel with original answers.
How do I download my survey results?
You can download/export result anytime during/after publishing date into excel(.xls)
How does the system design question number or question options number?
When you export responses into excel(.xls) you will have 2 sheets
First sheet(Question), display all your questions and answers and its question/answer number
Second sheet(Response), display all the responses that have been made
Note: Question number are defined in:
1. Multiple Choice: One answer only(q1) and Multiple Choice: Multiple answers(q2)：q2_1、q2_2、q2_3 this means question1 option1, question1 option2 and question1 option3.
2. Rating Scale(q3)：q3_a_1, q3_a_2, q3_b_1, the "a" and "b" indicates sub-questions of question 3.
3. Text(q4)：display the text content.