FAQ: Survey Design > Question Design
What types of questions can I add to my survey?
When you add or edit questions in the design mode, a dropdown menu is provided for selecting the type you want to use:
1. Multiple Choices: This include having to choose one/more answers from the answer choices.。
2. Text: this include Single Text Box, Comment Box and Password:
3. Rating Scale: These questions allow respondents to rate items based on some rating criteria.
5. Semantic Differential Scale: Semantic differential is a type of a rating scale designed to measure the connotative meaning of objects, events, and concepts. The connotations are used to derive the attitude towards the given object.
6. Descriptive Text or Category: This question type can be used when you want to enter text into the survey without asking a question.
Can I alter question flow(sort and logic)?
Yes, mySurvey provide this sorting method so go up/down by clicking on the arrows .